Saturday, January 26, 2013

Can't Touch This

Fair warning- This won't be the only post with love for Apple.
I LOVE the iPod Classic. Sure, the screen is not as big as the one on the Touch, but who cares? I have my whole iTunes library on here, and it's not even close to its full capacity. Like 15+ movies, tons of tv shows, and so much music that it's just silly to put it on shuffle. When I travel, this thing is the best! I can watch my movies without having a stranger be in my business.

Personally, I like having a separate device for this stuff. I don't want to be so connected to my phone. Plus, I don't know anyone who uses their phone as vehicle for their iTunes music library. Most people I know use Pandora. Not me. Most of the time, my music is commercial free.

Anyway, what a waste to only have 32gigs. The Classic is where it's at. I even prefer it over the iPad. Maybe I'm just old.

No comments:

Post a Comment